Sunday, April 15, 2012

FINALLY! A Sugarless cereal!

So as you may or may not know, I've recently been on the lookout for a cereal that is not loaded with unnecessary amounts of sugar. Finally, after searching high and low, I came across Ezekiel 4:9 Golden Flax cereal. I found it at Bulk Barn.


If you're not familiar with the Ezekiel 4:9 brand, it's an organic brand that uses only sprouted whole grains in their products. This means that these products are complete proteins, flourless, and exploding with nutrients!
The premise of the brand comes from the passage "Take also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and Spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it".


Check out the nutrient label here:



This cereal comes in different flavours, but this was the only one with ZERO grams of sugar. I just had to buy it and try it myself. And I'll just say that I DEFINITELY do not regret it whatsoever. It'll definitely be a repeated purchase!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment