Saturday, October 22, 2011

Golden Cookies

So remember how I said I love peanut butter? I got a craving for it tonight (what else is new), so I whipped up these delicious peanut butter-oatmeal cookies!



They only took about 15 minutes to make, and even that was too long for me to wait to eat them!

What you're gonna need:
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup oatmeal
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1 egg
3 tbsp applesauce
cinnamon (optional, to your preference)

What you need to do:
1. preheat the oven to 375
2. combine the flour, oatmeal salt, cinnamon and baking soda in one bowl.
3. Beat the peanut butter, honey, applesauce, and egg in another.
4. Mix the 2 bowls, and beat them together.
5. On a cookie sheet, scoop the mixture into about 1 tbsp balls.
6. Bake 'em for about 12 minutes

This recipe made me 26 cookies

By the time I took this picture (about 3 min after coming out of the oven), I had already eaten three of them!

These tasty little bunches of goodness came out to about 86 cal each!
I know what I'm eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner tomorrow!

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment