Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome!

Hello all!
So over the past few months, I have discovered that I absolutely LOVE cooking and baking. I've also recently become obsessed with healthy eating. I know what you're thinking - "Healthy eating... fruits and veg, how boring". SO NOT TRUE. I have discovered some pretty wicked and insanely delicious dishes over the past little while - and the best thing about them is that you wouldn't even know they were actually GOOD FOR YOU... they're so tasty!
So I have decided to write a blog about all the yummy recipes I have tried out and fell in love with. I'll also post some must-buy products that are not only scrumptious, but also nutritious. 
As are many of us, I am a student and living on a cheap budget! I'll do my best to keep the ingredients pretty inexpensive and/or include cheap alternatives for pricier items. I'll also post easy-peasy, fool-proof recipes that will be such a cinch so prepare. 


Anywho, I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I know I'll enjoy writing it! So get your taste buds ready, grab some courage, and test your kitchen skills!


Eat healthy and feel great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment