Sunday, October 16, 2011

Must-Have Treats

I've decided to share some of my must-have treats with you. These are always stocked on my shelves, and are - of course - so delicious, and a real treat! As with everything on my blog, they are healthy options to common foods!

Read, and enjoy!




THE BEST GRANOLA EVER. Honestly. This stuff is insanely good. It comes in a bunch of flavours of mixed nuts/seeds and dried fruit, but this one is my fave - the blueberries add the perfect amount of sweetness. It's also a decent serving of fibre. "Where can I buy this?" you may be asking. The only place I've found this brand is at Winners/Homesense. I've tried looking online for other retailers, but I can't seem to find any others. If you can get your hands on this, take it and run!






I could never eat chips with a guiltless conscience until I found these! Another Winners/Homesense buy. These crispy chips are made of baked hummus - taking the carb count down to only 17g per serving! They also come in Roasted Red Pepper, Sesame Garlic, and Sea Salt. But these Olive Oil-Lemon-Feta ones have me hooked.






Good ol' oatmeal! What's so great about this one, you ask? Well, as you can see, I bought it for just $2 from Dollarama! That's a steal if I ever did see one. Also, the cal count is 130 per 1/3 cup vs the 150 per 1/4 cup of most popular brands! Bonus!



Hope you all enjoyed these little treats, and go off to buy 'n try them! Keep your eyes opened for more great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment