Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not-So-Plain Yogurt

I absolutely love love LOVE yogurt! It's so diverse, and you can eat it in so many ways! Mixed with granola, berries, flax seed, nuts, as pancake spread, and in shakes. 
A few months ago, I began eating Source yogurt like there was no tomorrow. I always bought their single-sized serving packs - usually from the "Stirred" (Strawberry and Vanilla) collection, which I ate daily. Then I ventured off into their "Dessert" selection and fell even more in love (they're all delicious).
Just this month, though, I found and bought from their "Exotik" selection (Pineapple-Coconut-Banana). UNBELIEVABLE.
This yogurt is TO DIE FOR. And best of all - it's GOOD FOR YOU.


Per 1/3 cup serving:
35 cals
NO fat
5 g of carbs
4 g of protein
10% of daily calcium (which is great for me because I don't drink milk often)
ASPARTAME-FREE


This is what my current collection looks like:



Pineapple-Coconut Banana, Lemon Meringue Parfait, and Vanilla

As you can see, I upgraded to the 650g tubs since I go through this stuff so quickly!


Mmm, honestly if you're a yogurt-lover like myself (or even if you're not), BUY THESE. They're so full of flavour, you forget it's yogurt! Tastes more like dessert - and you can eat it GUILTLESSLY.


Go go go go go and buy buy buy buy buy! Try all the flavours, you will NOT regret it!


Click here for the full list of flavours: http://www.yoplait.ca/source/en/source.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment